Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Alleycat La Gran Masacre + MASH 15 Barcelona Premier

Alleycat La Masacre

This year My Beautiful Parking makes 7 years! So they decide to make it bigger and they organize the MASH SF Barcelona Premier, and awesome video u need to see!


But also, they organize a PRE-MASH-PREMER alleycat: LA GRAN MASACRE!

Alleycat La Masacre bcn
Pic by: Iconpin

The race has a new method for us (8 checkpoints and all required).
We were began at Mapfre. The organizers give to us the final line direction and 2 checkpoints. That 2 checkpoints were required, but we can choose the order. On every checkpoint, we will know another chekpoint. So every time every rider got 2 checkpoints to choose, but both required.

La masacre
The directions were really good and difficult, and knowing every time the 2 active directions to go was hard! 
Our route was (green is the choosen one):
Torres Mapfre
Tortellá 14 - Tunel Foixarda
Skatepark Les Corts ("elefante") - Tunel Foixarda
Skatepark Les Corts ("elefante") - Plaça Doctor Andreu (funicular tibidabo)
Carrer Grunyí (pinzat) - Plaça Doctor Andreu (funicular tibidabo)
Carrer Grunyí (pinzat) - Satans Coffee Corner
Carrer Grunyí (pinzat)
Finish Line: Plaça del Nord (Gràcia)

Alleycat La Masacre

Going down from the Tibidavo, I destroy my tire and I get a flat. But I just #AINTCARE! I went ahead with the flat and destroyed tire to the next 2 checkpoints and the finish line (more than 10 km!). And I arrive like this!

Alleycat La Masacre bcn

Alleycat La Masacre
Pic by: FAVELAFRAMA



Alleycat La Masacre
Pic by: FAVELAFRAMA

Finally I got the 3rd place, on that crazy downhill and riding on that destroyed tire. Was an awesome race, riding with my friends Ignacio and Arnau! 


Pic by: BARCELONAONBIKES

And I was so glad to share podium with Juan Simonet (1st) and Toni de la Torre (2nd)!

Alleycat La Masacre bcn
Pic by: RAWCyclingMag

RESULTS:
1st - Juan Simonet
2nd - Toni de la Torre
3rd - Guillem Serna

At the final of the alleycat, was time for MASH PREMIER!

Alleycat La Masacre bcn

Alleycat La Masacre

Thanks My Beautiful Parking for all! &Keep on the Fixed Gear Barcelona trending top!